(1) June 2008 via Blind Application "downtown law firm" worked for the Government.
(2) August 2008 attended a Birthday Party in Las Vegas in Louboutins, and saw Dita Von Teese dance in a Martini glass.
(3) Fall 2008 attended an Open House at Southwestern, and wrote an Entertainment Law Paper for my Final Assignment about "Documentary Filmmakers and Fair Use."
(4) 2008 met with Prof. Ellison to asked about how to seal a deposition, he told me that it was possible to "write a letter of compassion" and pizza was served in his office, with another woman present taking notes.
(5) 2008 worked on "personal statement" had it reviewed at the City Attorneys Office, and was told to apply for a job opening by one of the Clerks, a USC student, who kept texting me invited me to an event downtown, telling me to meet him at a door in an alley, did not attend, and told him that I have a boyfriend, then on Facebook checked, one friend in common, and put a post it on his computer screen, "How do you know Aryan Sarbaz?"
(6) 2008 assembled binders, collecting information from online, and reviewed Attorney Cochran's website, after speaking to my best friend, who relayed a message from her Father who was in jail, distraught, my Ex flushed my Adderrall down the toilet.
(7) 2008 asked my Ex to take down a Youtube with my car in it, was paranoid, and had also shared my fears by posting to a message space, on a White House website, before his home was shot, had only seen Barack Obama on TV once, and my Father pointed him out once too.
(8) February 2009, after sending money to the DNC and the police, my membership card says 2009, but remember applying before my suicide attempt, and applying to the #usnavy.
(9) Got into UWLA School of Law and Glendale School of Law, chose to go to UWLA.
(10) After my first semester at UWLA, studying "wrongful death" I got a B and was 3rd in my class on my report card, I had only been hospitalized once swallowing a bottle of Kolonopin.