I just retitled my new Twitter Blog. Put my name. It was Thinking Out Loud with a heart. I think that at times like these conforming helps rather than trying to be different. Say something thoughtful. #BrusselsAttacks. We do everything we can to stop these attacks from occurring. We put up Flyers, we protest online, we march, we participate online via hashtag, and we donate. But sometimes, there is no explanation. I was at a job Interview on the day of the attacks. Far way from the Nail Bombs. That’s a very painful way to die. Everyone is still mourning. But as a Campaigner online it is my duty to respond and reach out. I have won many awards and accolades in school and sports Campaigning is simply something in my heart I feel is necessary to help combat Violence in School and in Communities World Wide. Im just one voice. Not a big deal. But everything helps, and every bit of support no matter how small helps to contribute towards a solution to this problem, Terrorism. Ive never been a victim of Terrorism so I would not know what it feels like to have such a loss of control of my surroundings, but I can imagine that it has caused a lot of fear among everyone. Be there for one another during times like these, don’t turn on one another. Assume that we are all doing our best, and do so yourself too to contribute to the solution not the problem, and so will I. Sincerely, Leslie Fischman.
1. Flew to DC
2. Visitor of the US Supreme Court in Session bought a Ticket
3. Stayed in DC for 2 Weeks, Flew Back to Attend the Inauguration
4. Marched outside of the Inauguration in my FBI DC Hat
5. Saw Aaron upon my return screamed at, told him Im filling out petitions to get back into Law School right now, could not see him. He demanded I drove to Yorba Linda screamed at until punching my head. Left last I saw him. Went to the Psych Ward end of January or February I dont Remember.
6. Met Jay West at the Bar. We did not sleep together but talked at the Bar only. Drove to Palo Alto in February 2013, then to Las Vegas in 2013, February.
7. Scanning and PDFing all my Paper Documents to my Computers and AOL Box Emails CU Email
8. Called to the Bar to hang out by Jay West attended, had no money he paid.
9. Mailed a 20lb Box of Documents to DC US Supreme Court, sent back stamped, then sent to CA Supreme Court sent back stamped. Then hand delivered the Box to The Federal Building they rejected the Box, told to mail only. Then Boston occurred AFTER I submitted all documents and dropped a box in front of the Federal Building.
10. Re: Street Art, I took down the Racist photo of Barack Obama as the Joker on my Wilshire in front of a National Cemetery. Photos only in my phone NEVER posted online was not Blogging in detail at the time.
MYMOLLYDOLL is a Vanicy.com TOP 100 Blogger on Twitter and Law Student, studying to receive her LLM Masters in Law in Risk Management and Compliance. She is also a Registered Professional Journalist on Muckrack.com and Distributes a Newsletter on Paper.li, The MYMOLLYDOLL Daily. Leslie Fischman created MYMOLLYDOLL in 2013, as a Blogger Online for Twitter who decided to Campaign for Brady Campaign under the Hashtag #bradymusiccampaign. Her website mymollydoll.com features some of her Best Work and Academic Writing Samples. MYMOLLYDOLL seeks to make a Positive Difference in the World by providing Professional Writing Samples Online that feature her thoughts and reflections while composing material separately in an Academic Setting, being of Service to the Community Online and to Brady Campaign, in lieu of recent turmoil, provide her Services Online as a Certified Crisis Hotline Counselor.
Update: MYMOLLYDOLL currently works for an Entertainment Start-up.
MYMOLLYDOLL beginnings: http://www.mymollydoll.com/about.html